Jackbox Party Pack 8 is out next month, and it comes with five brand new games. With games for between 2 and 10 players, it’s the perfect silly game for groups of friends.
The nights are coming in, the weather is cooling down. Those hangs in the park are going to have wait ‘til next summer. But it’s the perfect time to get some silly games for mates to play while cosy at home.
What’s included in Jackbox Party Pack 8?
The latest Party Pack includes 5 new games:
- Job Job – Get that corner office in this twisted interview game (3-10 players)
- The Poll Mine – Go head-to-head in a magical mine with no way out! (2-10 players)
- Drawful: Animate – Create animated gifs in this play on the original Drawful (3-10 players)
- The Wheel of Enormous Proportions: the only trivia game with a wheel of enormous proportions (4-8 players)
- Weapons Drawn: Solve murders while simultaneously trying to get away with your own! (4-8 players)
Check out the trailer for Jackbox Party Pack 8 here:
You can play these as couch co-op, but you can also set up games remotely and play online. You can now pre-order the game on Steam. It will be out on PC, PS4 and PS5, Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on October 14.
What do you think of this edition of Jackbox Party Pack? Do you have a favourite mini party game? Let us know your recommendations via our social media channels.
Don’t forget you can find great games and more on the GameByte Shop! We’ve stocked our store with the latest games, merch and accessories. We might even have a new-gen console or two! Sign up to our newsletter to be notified of our console drops, deals and more. Please note the GameByte Shop is available for UK customers only.
Featured Image Credit: Jackbox Games