If you fancy working at one of the biggest game developers in the world, then we’ve got the job for you. Rockstar is looking for game testers in the UK, USA, and India.
The beauty of this role is that you don’t need any qualifications, although there is experience that’s desirable.
Video you'll love from around the web
They say: “Rockstar is looking for a creative and passionate QA Tester. The successful candidate will have excellent research, communication, and administrative skills, is a well-organized and priority driven individual who will thrive within a team based working environment.”
Rockstar says the responsibilities for the games tester would be: “Test our games looking for problems and accurately report errors through our databases to ensure superior game quality before release. Log, track, regress, and close bugs in our tracking system. Communicate with Leads with status updates. Daily communication with development and cross-functional teams,
“Work with build and release to ensure stability and functionality. Take ownership of test plans used in build release process to ensure accuracy and alignment with current status of the game. Identify areas of improvement, track any changes and status updates for current builds.”
In terms of what they want in an applicant:
- Passion for Rockstar Games.
- At least two years experience testing games (AAA game testing experience a plus as well as any Lead/Senior testing experience).
- Experience with Xbox LIVE, PSN+, Rockstar Social Club, and Steam Platforms.
- Experience logging bugs, writing test plans, and test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and other MS Office packages.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be accurate and effective in working toward deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team locally and abroad.
- Strong communication skills across different teams internally.
- Experience with Perforce would be a plus.
Click on the links above to apply!
Featured image credit: Rockstar