Terms and Conditions for LEGO DC Super-Villains DLC Competition
Competition Entry Mechanics
There is one Competition Mechanic for this Giveaway.
Video you'll love from around the web
Consumers MUST fill in the form asking them what their super power would be to enter the prize giveaway of 1 DC TV Super Heroes Character Pack DLC for LEGO DC Super-Villains on PlayStation 4. This code is only redeemable with a UK PlayStation account.
All Consumers MUST complete the form fully for the entry to be valid.
GameByte or FragHero (Media Chain Group Limited) will send out a code for each valid entry to up to 500 people.
The Promotion will start at 12:00 (BST) on Thursday 22nd November 2018 and will remain open as long as codes are available.
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to all Consumers in the United Kingdom, aged 16 years of age and over, excluding employees of Media Chain Group Limited and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To Enter:
(a) Consumers must ENTER all information asked for in the form. Including the question “What would your super power be?” to be in with a chance to win one (1) DC TV Super Heroes Character Pack DLC for LEGO DC Super-Villains on PlayStation 4.
THE GAMEBYTE NETWORK will check over the entries to make sure they’re valid and then be in touch with the successful entrants to win one (1) DC TV Super Heroes Character Pack DLC for LEGO DC Super-Villains on PlayStation 4.
The Promotion will start at 15:00 (BST) on Thursday 22nd November 2018 and will remain open as long as codes are available.
- Successful entrants of the competition will be contacted by GameByte with their code for the DC TV Super Heroes Character Pack DLC for LEGO DC Super-Villains on PlayStation 4.
- The Promoter will not be liable for claims not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- Automated or mechanically generated entries to the Promotion are to be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter will disqualify entrants it believes are acting in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) if, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition and use on websites, social communities, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- These terms and conditions governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
PROMOTER: Media Chain Group Limited, 127 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PZ, United Kingdom.