Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 has a lot of editions. When it comes to the collector’s editions though there are two main ones. The Dark Zone Collector’s Edition gets you a nifty 30cm high figurine of Heather Ward, a specialised agent from The Division 2. You then obviously get a copy of the game along with a map of Washington D.C., an Art book and a soundtrack of some of the game, along with some digital content too.
Although it’s quite a nice package the cream of the crop has to be the Phoenix Shield Edition. You get some of the same things as the Dark Zone Edition but it comes with a lot more digital content and a much more intriguing figurine. You can see us unbox it below, and see a full list of what’s included:
Video you'll love from around the web
- A copy of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2.
- An Ubicollectibles© high-end sixth scale movable figurine of Brian Johnson. It comes bundled with lots of accessories so you can spend time dressing it to look exactly as you want.
- A Steelbook with a unique design.
- A map of Washington D.C.
- An Art book.
- A soundtrack of some of the best songs from the game.
Then, in terms of digital content you get:
- The Year 1 Pass, which includes 7-day early access to Year 1 episodes among other things.
- The Elite Agent Pack which includes:
– an exotic assault rifle
– an exclusive skill effect
– headstart stash space
- The Battleworn Secret Service pack which includes:
– the Battleworn Secret Service outfit
– the Secret service emote
– the Secret Service weapon skin
- The First Responder pack which includes:
– The First Responder outfit
– The First Responder weapon skin
- And finally you get the Capitol Defender pack, which includes a legendary end game weapon and special equipment.
What do you think of The Division 2? Make sure to let us know.
Featured Image Credit: Ubisoft