The full trophy list for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy game adaptation has been revealed.
Starring everyone’s favourite interstellar doofuses, the Guardians of the Galaxy game adaptation is finally here from the team over at Eidos Montreal. We absolutely loved the story that this game has to tell. In our review, we said: “Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the most enjoyable games you’ll play all year”. Give our full impressions a read here!
If you’re thinking about going for the Platinum trophy on this one, it’s looking like it might be a pretty easy ride. Be cautious – some of the following trophy descriptions might contain minor story spoilers. Check out the full trophy list for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy below:
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Trophy List
- This is What We Do – Obtain every trophy
- Self-improvement – Purchase your first Star-Lord Ability
- Dynamic Team – Invest in at least one Special Ability for Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot
- Fully Loaded – Invest in all Special Abilities for all Companions
- Flash Freeze – Acquire the Ice Element for Star-Lord’s blasters
- Shock and Awe – Acquire the Lightning Element for Star-Lord’s blasters
- Fan Friction – Acquire the Wind Element for Star-Lord’s blasters
- Lava Launcher – Acquire the Plasma Element for Star-Lord’s blasters
- Pick Me Up – Revive a fallen team member
- Stagger Swagger – Stagger 25 enemies
- No Way, Nova Corps – Interrupt a Nova Centurion with Gamora’s Call to Action
- Slakebuster – Interrupt a Slakebeast with Drax’s Call to Action
- Groot Canal – Interrupt a Charger with Groot’s Call to Action
- Drax the Dismemberer – Dismember an Inquisitor with Drax’s Call to Action
- Star-struck Unstoppable Force – Attain the maximum possible Momentum 10 times
- The Crowd Goes Wild – Execute a Flair Attack 10 times
- Set ’em Up, Knock ’em Down – Defeat 15 Staggered enemies with a Charged Shot
- Bullet Hell – Defeat 15 enemies with Star-Lord’s Fan the Hammer ability
- Adding Injury to Insult- Defeat 10 enemies affected by Drax’s Wrath of Katath ability
- Trained to Perfection – Defeat 10 enemies with Gamora’s Executioner ability
- Boom Show – Defeat 20 enemies with Rocket’s Five Barrel Barrage
- Herbal Remedy – Revive or Heal Companions 10 times with Groot’s Gift of the Florae
- Altitude Adjustment – Defeat 20 enemies with Star-Lord’s Eye of the Hurricane
- Killer Friendship – Execute an Auto-Combo with Gamora
- Katathian Handshake – Execute an Auto-Combo with Drax
- Aim Assist – Execute an Auto-Combo with Rocket
- Timber! – Execute an Auto-Combo with Groot
- Thoughtful Captain – Find half of the Guardian Collectibles
- Managerial Skills – Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian
- Like a Glove! – Find and equip one Outfit
- Fashion Passion – Find and equip all Outfits
- Lore Hoarder- Collect 65% of all Quillopedia entries of each category
- Galactic Frugality – Pay your Nova Corps fine
- Eat It, Rodent – Win the bet against Rocket
How many trophies are there?
In total, there are 59 trophies for players to collect. That sounds like a lot, however, 54 of those are bronze. 17 of those are for simply completing each of the game’s chapters which will, in turn, earn you a gold trophy. The rest of the accolades for for miscellaneous tasks to complete either during the narrative campaign or in combat.
Overall, it’s looking like Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy will be a fairly easy platinum for you trophy hunters out there. Will you be collecting them all? Let us know across our social channels.
Don’t forget you can find great games and more on the GameByte Shop! Our store is stocked up with the latest games, merch and accessories. We might even have a new-gen console or two! Sign up to our newsletter to be notified of our console drops, deals and more. Please note the GameByte Shop is available for UK customers only.
Featured Image Credit: Square Enix