Sony has unveiled its Days of Play 2020 sale, and if you’re in the market for some cheap-as-chips AAA games then you’re in luck!
Lockdown has had most (if not all) of us reaching for the DualShock more than ever, and now there’s even more opportunities to bulk out your games library – without the AAA price tag.
Sony’s Days of Play 2020 sale includes games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding and Days Gone, even offering deals on your PlayStation Plus membership and some VR bundles too!
For those in the EU/UK, here’s just a snapshot of some of the bargains up for grabs:
- PlayStation VR bundles*:
- PS VR Starter Pack for £199.99/€199.99 RRP
- PS VR Mega Pack for £229.99/€229.99 RRP
- A wide selection of games** including:
- Nioh 2 from £39.99/€49.99 RRP
- Death Stranding from £24.99/€29.99 RRP
- Days Gone from £15.99/€19.99 RRP
- The Last of Us Remastered, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn are all on sale, with prices starting at £11.99 GBP.
- Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership*
- Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Now membership* and play over 700 PS4, PS3 and PS2 classics for a year
(Personally, I’d recommend picking up Days Gone and The Last of Us Remastered, if you haven’t got them already. You can’t go wrong dropping £15.99 on an open-world game like Days Gone, and The Last of Us’ sequel is right around the corner).
Speaking of Sony, the next State of Play event is scheduled for later this week, and it’s confirmed to be focusing on The Last of Us Part 2. The State of Play will take place Wednesday, March 27 (that’s tomorrow!), at 1:00pm PT/4:00pm ET. Mark your calendars for this one!
Featured Image Credit: Sony