Spring has indeed sprung and there’s no doubt many Nintendo owners will be frolicking their way around Animal Crossing New Horizons right about now. Well, if any players fancied a change from raging about the Bunny Day event then maybe some of the games the Nintendo Spring sale are offering may be welcomed.
Running until April 19, the Spring sale gives players discounts of up to 80% on nearly 300 Nintendo Switch titles. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Kirby Star Allies and more will be added to the line-up on 09/04 at 15:00 CEST.
Some of the highlighted games on sale include:
- Diablo 3 Eternal Collection for £24.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition for £34.99
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales for £11.89
- Octopath Traveller for £24.99
- Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy for £17.49
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy for £17.49
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition for £31.49
- Sonic Mania for £11.19
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for £12.49
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair for £16.74
- Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection for £27.99
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle for £7.49
- Metro: Last Light Redux for £15.74
- Metro 2033 Redux for £15.74
If you are lucky enough to own a Nintendo Switch currently, some of these offers will be very tempting. Certainly owning a game the size of The Witcher 3 for such a low price is a desirable purchase.
Amongst the more popular releases are a whole host of indie games that are well worth checking out, especially if they are available at a sale price. It is unknown as of yet just how many titles will be added to the sale on April 9, but if this current batch is anything to go off we will certainly be seeing a lot more titles added to the pile.
Happy Spring everyone!
[Featured Image Credit: Nintendo / CD Projekt Red]