One of the most exciting things about a new season is a whole new load of Weekly Challenges, which will help to unlock more Battle Pass tiers. Doing so will help lead the way to the Dire Outfit, a skin that transforms into a werewolf – just in time for Halloween!
If you purchased a Battle Pass for season 5 then you’ll be off to the best start for the new season, as you’ll be rewarded with 5 Free Tiers.
Video you'll love from around the web
Lets dig in…
Firstly we’ve got the game’s free challenges, which are undoubtably the most popular.
- Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search (2) Supply Drops – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage:Search (1) Llama – 1 Battle Star
If you’ve decided to invest in a 950 V-Buck Battle Pass for this season then you’ll have access to the following challenges:
- Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Flush Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Completing any four of the Weekly Challenges will get you the 5000 XP Reward Item, and if you complete all of the Challenges for this first week then you’ll get yourself the Week 1 Loading Screen.
Have you been playing Fortnite season six? What are your thoughts so far?