A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, Console and PC players were trying to figure out how to get data cards LEGO Star Wars. The long-awaited Skywalker Saga is with us, surrounding and penetrating us just like the force (let me dream!).
Collectables and cosmetic items have always been a big deal in Lego games, and the Skywalker Saga is no exception. Finding out how to get Data Cards also unlocks new items, skins and other cosmetics.
How To Get Data Cards Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Looking for some extra characters and ships? Check out our full Skywalker saga codes list. Here’s every Datacard location, which may require an extensive playthrough in order for players to unlock access to the necessary episodes and levels:
- Bespin, Cloud City – This Datacard is found inside the window, found at the centre of the location. Use the Breaker Blaster scavenger ability to gain access
- Cantonica, Canto Bight – The Datacard is located on the ledge at the top of the building.
- Coruscant, Federal district – Head down the Northwest path once in the district and move towards the end of the building before jumping to the right.
- Coruscant, Uscru district – See the floating building in the south? The Datacard can be found on the top.
- Crait, outpost – Can be found near Arcy’s opposite platform. The steps have big gaps between them so be careful when jumping over them.
- Dagobah, Dragonsnake bog – Scan out the Southeast area of the map to reveal the Datacard.
- Endor, in Ewok village – Follow the path that leads to the vines from the main Ewok village. Shoot at them to reveal a Datacard.
- Exegol, in Sith citadel – Jump onto the chains right after coming out of the lifts.
- Geonosis, in stalgasin hive – Follow the blue markings that are on the platforms and Rock Mountains
- Hoth, eco base – Jump across the blue marks after finding the hangar.
- Jakku, Niima outpost – A Datacard can be found in the engines inside the sand dunes.
- Kashyyk, in Kachirho – Jump across the platforms on the North and Northeast side to find a Datacard.
- Kef Bir, crash site – Move west from the crash to uncover a Datacard.
- Mustafar, mining complex – Head North of the complex until finding a cylindrical pipe. The Datacard is on the opposing side of the pipe.
- Takodana, Maz’s Castle – Find the NPC near the lake and then use a column to hoist the chest out of the said lake to find Datacard.
- Tatooine, in Mos Eisley – From the stone mountain, players will need to find suitable ledges to jump from to reach the Datacard on the opposing side.
- Tatooine, in Mos Espa – Simply head to the Slave Quarters for this Datacard.
- Tatooine, in the Jundland wastes – This Datacard is hiding behind three blocks in the Residential Quarters.
- Yarvin 4, great temple – Keep a close eye on the beams of the temple, this is where the Datacard is located in this area.
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend to redeem for huge discounts!
Also, sign up to our newsletter to be notified of new-gen console drops, deals, and more. Please note the GameByte Shop is available for UK customers only.