WWE 2K22 1.12 update is now live for players just in time for its official release date of 10th March 2022. Visual Concepts are on form with WWE 2K22, and it really does “hit different”. The year off from the annualised release cycle really put things into perspective considering the dumpster fire that was WWE 2K20.
Is the nWo 4 life edition worth it? Make an informed choice
WWE 2K22 Update 1.12 Patch Notes
2K Sports have released WWE 2K22 1.12 update that addresses quite a few issues such as fixing issues with the game’s servers and balancing the MyRise gameplay mode. There are also some improvements and overhauls to general performance and a bit of extra polish on textures and lighting effects. Superstar interactions have been tightened up too for good measure.
It also focuses on fleshing MyRISE by adding more playable characters alongside new moves to Signature and Finisher categories. There are some optimisations to the game’s overall mechanics such as collision and targeting systems
WWE 2K22 locker codes
Here are the official patch notes below:
- Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game
Alexa Bliss ’20
Shawn Michaels ’18
- Support for the upcoming DLC 2 release
- Several stability improvements
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow rollouts to occur during specific handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a description of PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Also, make sure to check out the GameByte Shop for all your gaming needs!